Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Preggers

I used to wonder why pregnant ladies give me the willies. Maybe it was because unlike me, their inflated stomachs contained a little more than just first and second dinner.  Maybe it was because I didn't know about their condition until they turned sideways and almost literally hit me over the uterus with  it. Perhaps it was my automatic assumption that at any time, in any place, the tiny gremlin might decide to make its way out of its carrier and into the world. While I've been struggling to figure out just what it is that makes me so hilariously awkward around moms-to-be, this week's SNL offered possible solutions:


Lesson Learned: Pregnant bellies are like an ever-expanding sandwich board of someone's love life. They are the proof that that woman has been doin' it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment